Have you got a Fidget Spinner?

Toys, games and other childhood pursuits.

Have you got a Fidget Spinner?

Postby Call_of_the_Wendigo on Wed Jun 28, 2017 6:18 pm

Hooray! After decades of unsightly pelvic gyration, we can all put away our Hula Hoops because there's a brand new rotating craze that's sweeping whichever nation it is we happen to be in. And that's the Fidget Spinner. Do you have one? Are you going to get one? Here's where we find out. :excited:

:excited:
Call_of_the_Wendigo
Testing

Highscores: 12

Re: Have you got a Fidget Spinner?

Postby Butterfield on Wed Jun 28, 2017 6:23 pm

I have a fidget spinner app thing on my iPhone. I'm guessing that's not as addictive as an actual fidget spinner as I've only used it once and didn't find it very thrilling.

The first time I saw one was a few weeks ago when Nick Clegg was using one in an interview. It obviously went on to help him out no end. :yes:
Butterfield

Highscores: 29

Re: Have you got a Fidget Spinner?

Postby FanGirl3 on Wed Jun 28, 2017 6:25 pm

I have not got one. I could have had one, but I was a bit freaked out by the one I found in the hotel, not knowing what it was. So I left it where it was under the sofa.

It's probably still there if anyone wants it. Room 70, Bracknell Central Premier Inn. Very nice room with a fine view over the Western Roundabout. And the attached restaurant is, suitably for Bracknell, called The Weather Vane.
Even me?
FanGirl3
..milady

Return to The Play Pen